Note: All these mods are encrypted. So, your phone security may identify it as a virus. But it is not a virus and it is happening because of encryption. It will not do any damage to your phone.
Mod Menu 1
Mod Menu 2
Mod Menu 3
The 9 best CRMs for small business
Even if your business is just starting out, customer relationship management (CRM) software should be the hub of your company’s interactions with all of your current and future customers and clients. CRMs manage contacts, track sales, record activities, send emails, make calls, and do dozens of other functions. Some go above and beyond and include features that let you manage projects, automate processes, build reports, or market your business.
Best small business CRMs of 2020
- Vtiger for an all-in-one CRM
- Zoho CRM for scaling your business
- Freshworks CRM for ease of use
- HubSpot CRM for a free option
- Insightly for project management
- Creatio for automating sales processes
- Bitrix24 for an inexpensive option
- Agile CRM for marketing needs
- Streak for managing from a Gmail inbox
What makes a great small business CRM?
Cost is usually a major consideration for small businesses, so we only evaluated CRMs that have plans that cost less than $60 per month per user.
Ease of use was also considered. Small businesses owners shouldn’t need a specialist to manage their CRM software. It should be approachable for everyone using it—salespeople, marketing, the office manager, and on up to the CEO. And it shouldn’t require outside help for set up and ongoing management.