The best free (or cheap) all-in-one marketing & sales CRMs
To clarify, the purpose of this article is to list the best free and most affordable all-in-one marketing and sales CRMs. So we’re looking for one system that combines your marketing and sales data to help you nurture leads into paying customers, keep those customers happy and encourage them to spend more, for longer.
Obviously, there’s a balance here between cost and certain compromises and, in some cases, this might mean fewer features or it could mean usage limits or other restrictions – all of which we explain on a case-by-case basis.
After running our tests and compiling our data, we’ve narrowed this down to 11 of the best free and budget-friendly CRM platforms:
- OnePageCRM: The simple sales CRM for small agencies.
- Capsule CRM: The scalable CRM for growing SMEs with a free plan to get you started.
- CompanyHub: The “easy-as-Excel” CRM for smaller businesses.
- EngageBay: The best CRM for features on a low budget.
- Salesmate: The collaborative CRM for remote sales teams.
- ActiveCampaign: The complete marketing & sales CRM for small-medium businesses.
- Octopus CRM: The best CRM for LinkedIn marketing.
- Less Annoying CRM: The simple, affordable CRM for micro-businesses.
- HubSpot: The ultimate free CRM – with some caveats.
- Sendinblue: The all-rounder for small businesses with the best transactional email features in the business.
- Pipedrive: The visual pipeline management system for companies that hate complex CRMs.